Thursday, June 30, 2011

Can I do More Than One???

I have a confession. I love food blogs. I don't cook as much as I used to, but I sure do love looking at good food. And collecting recipes. And planning to cook.

Just for the heck of it, I'm going to try posting a few pictures of inspirational goodies...and the plan here is to post more than one picture. Truth be told, I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Did I mention I'm a beginner at all this???


Can I type right here??? Whoo hoo! I don't know if you noticed, but these are NOT cookie pictures. Ceramic buttons. Yep, I make them. Some of my favorites, but sadly, not edible. I really want food right now. I seem to be able to use my pictures but having trouble with internet ones. 

Something about a copyright and please don't touch. Sigh.


The mittens? Honest truth? Because of the green and red, even though my red is a little off in this picture. They are much nicer in person.

But....notice this is picture number two. Let's keep focused on the important things, here. Progress, baby!

And more text here. Another button picture, because that's what I have, they just came out of the kiln this week, and I love them. They're happy buttons, and almost food, so really, I AM getting closer.

 

Finally a FOOD picture. Maybe there's hope for me yet! 

I wish, wish, wish I could remember where I found this one. I LOVE this lady's cookies. Everything she makes is beautiful, inspirational, fun. I'm a die hard sugar cookie fan. Can you tell?

When I find her site again, I'll post a link to it. That'll be my self taught linky lesson.

***EDIT*** I found her! Check out lorisplace on etsy. The link takes you to some of her other flower cookies, but let me tell you, you'll want to see everything she has. They really are spectacular.

2 comments: